Search The Bite

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday morning!



Well...now it's Sunday afternoon, but that doesn't quite fit the No Doubt song thats been running through my head! In any case, Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I can laze around, and do whatever I feel like.

Usually I do everything I can to stay in my pajamas. Today however I had to get dressed for an appointment later so I used that opportunity to stop by the grocery store and get some rice crispy treat supplies! A simple, sticky, and rewarding treat....Made me think to the future and the possibility of making them with little ones. Probably my friends' little ones but hey. lol. Making rice crispies with kids is something everyone should do.

As you can see I decided to make a little sheep today! He's got some swirled chocolate frosting for wool and while his face doesn't look so good, I am SURE he will taste just fine!

Does anybody have any good childhood Rice Krispy memories to share??

Signing off! Rest up the rest of the day before we start the work week all over.

2 comments:

  1. *Sigh*
    Oh how I miss rice krispie treats =/.

    Have some for me :D! I remember making them with my mom, A LOT! They were definitely one of my favorite treats :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that your mom would still love to make them with you! Rice Krispies make for some great memories.

    ReplyDelete